PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, September 9th 2020
Attendence: The Wizard, Liberace, Wank Kings Wanker, VV, SKBC, Flatulence, Sperm Polluter, Dirt Looney, Ball ringer, Cannonball, Arse Bandit, Bum Boy, Phantom, Knickerless, Jack Wow, She’s the Boss, Happy Survivor, Arse Von Hole, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Ha Hee Man, Spastic Whore King
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Unstable Load
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reported a small profit for the month and a small ongoing profit for the year. Average number of sign ups is good, on a par with last year and beer consumption is back to a more usual level. This is a good situation considering the circumstances under which we operate at the moment.
- Webmaster Report: WKW had little to report. When asked, he confirmed that publishing the MMM minutes would be a priority as this has not been done since February.
- Brew Master Report: VV told us that some small routine servicing had been carried out on the truck but it also needs some welding around the cab area to remedy some areas of corrosion. VV is happy to attend to this. Everything else is in good order.
- Hare Raiser Report: The November hareline was opened a couple of days ago by Sperm Polluter, and 3 runs have already been taken, leaving only 2 dates to be filled between now and the end of November. Good work by the hare raiser and thanks to hares for volunteering.
- Rags Report: SKBC reported that all is well, value of stock stands at around 26,000 baht and he has shirts of all sizes. No issues.
- On-on Bars Report: We maintain a 3 bar rota but some discussion was had regarding the continuing viability of the Buffalo Bar, where prices are high and food is of low quality. We are open to suggestions for possible alternate venues.
- Special Runs:
- Due to current circumstances most special runs have been cancelled, however confirmation will be sought regarding the Loy Krathong run, which is traditionally hared by Harriettes. SP to seek clarification on this matter.
- TW stated that he had some ideas of how to mark our 1900th run without spending too much money. Details will follow after a little more research into costs etc has been carried out.
- Other Business:
- Request by PJH3 to hire the beer truck. The GM of PJH3, Arse Bandit, had been asked at our last meeting to bring a proposal to the committee prior to this meeting but had failed to do so. Consequently, a lengthy conversation regarding the use of the truck was entered into. The main point of contention was gaining assurances from AB in the event that the truck be damaged or suffer breakdown whilst with PJH3. Eventually The Wizard tabled a proposal that outlined the broad terms for the rental of the truck and involved drawing up a contract for this at a later date. All PH3 committee members voted in favour with the exception of one abstention. (The contract, when completed will be attached to these minutes).
- She’s the Boss suggested considering outsourcing various aspects of the club’s operation in conjunction with other Pattaya Hash clubs.
- Dirt Looney made a request for funds to purchase a spare battery for our camera and also to provide a wreath for the funeral of recently departed hasher, Stephen "Floating Feces" Beard. Both agreed to.
- Na Hee Man described a process employed in Phuket where virgins are incentivised to return to the hash via free runs and discounts on purchasing their first hash shirt. Generally agreed that encouraging virgins to return is good sense and that various ways of doing so would be considered.
- AVH complimented Dirt Looney on producing the ‘In Memoriam’ poster which was attached to the beer truck at the Vets Run, as this allowed him and other members to put faces to the names of those who had passed in the last 12 months.
- Liberace expressed his personal concerns about the Thai economy and the possibility of some problems within the banking system, thus he asked members to report if they became aware of relevant information on this matter.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.