PH3 Non-Official Hash - Trail #4
Available from Monday 8th until Thursday 11th June 2020
Once again, beginning at the Khao Mai Keao car park.
Make your own way there.
GPS: 12º57'30.81"N 101º02'21.38"E
There are NO checks, NO back-checks and NO False Trails, just 3 marked trails to choose from:
- Runners Trail - Dist about 10 Km with 2 hills (see elevation profile below trail map).
- Tough Walkers Trail - Dist about 5.5 Km (one hill at start of trail).
- Wimpy Walkers shortcut - Dist about 4 Km (no major hills of note).
All trails start and end at KMK car park.
- Wimpy Walkers shortcut avoids 1st hill. Stay RIGHT on the trail. Paper starts again in about 600m.
- Runners & Tough Walkers go LEFT up the hill.
- Walkers Split to the LEFT at 2.7 Km into trail. Follow ORANGE paper
- Runners Split to the RIGHT and follow WHITE paper.
- Runners / Walkers will merges again about 1 Km from end of trail ( near bottom of "F**k Me Mountain").
Note that the mobile phone reception is intermittent to non-existent to the North of the 1st hill (in other words, a lot of the run). Please "do it" with a buddy, it's much more fun.
The Wizard, Sperm Polluter & Dirt Looney